Looking for trainers/helpers in VA Beach Area.

• Hey guys looking to see if there are an trainers in the VA Beach area on here, or even some people with the same interests to meet up with and train together or if anyone can recommend trainers in the area would be great.

• Little bit of a drive but check out the black sheep PSA club. They are located in Carrsville. They dont only do psa but they specialize in psa. Maybe that would be something you would be interested in. Here is the facebook link. https://www.facebook.com/BlackSheepK9

• Little bit of a drive but check out the black sheep PSA club. They are located in Carrsville. They dont only do psa but they specialize in psa. Maybe that would be something you would be interested in. Here is the facebook link. https://www.facebook.com/BlackSheepK9

Thanks for the link Dave, I will check them out! I do enjoy watching the sport, hoping they can maybe point me in the right direction for PP hopefully. I know there's also Tidewater Schutzhund Club as well relatively in the area.

• how old is the dogo? i would not sweat the sport, basic work is the same for all sport or PP imo, joining a club is yr best bet, you might have to BS them and say you want to compete and just make use of the helper then leave.

i would never do that, ever :nono:

• how old is the dogo? i would not sweat the sport, basic work is the same for all sport or PP imo, joining a club is yr best bet, you might have to BS them and say you want to compete and just make use of the helper then leave.

i would never do that, ever :nono:

He is 4 months.. you are right same foundation work at this point. Ive just been doing more prey driven activities and confidence building... Well that just seems so wrong to mislead someone like that..I cant imagine anyone really doing that lol :D

• ask any of the aussies here, go to a club and mention security or PPD and yr dog will never be allowed on the field.

• ask any of the aussies here, go to a club and mention security or PPD and yr dog will never be allowed on the field.

Are you serious? What the fuck for?? Thats bull shit. Hell, there are fewer sport dogs than PPD and patrol/dope dogs where i train. Like, 10-1.