Rottweiler protection dog for sale Miami, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm beach Florida

• For sale is Guardian Rottweilers' Wulf, 3 year old rottweiler male, AKC registered $3500. More pictures of Wulf and contact information at this link Guardian Rottweilers Wulf | Rottweiler Puppies Miami
    Guardian Rottweilers’ Wulf

Wulf weighs 110lb lean and measures 28″ at the withers. This makes him a large rottweiler male at the maximum height as per the German rottweiler standard. Wulf has medium bone and dark mahogany markings. Dentition, eye color and earset are all correct. Wulf is a super stable and alert dog with awesome prey and defense drives, which makes him an excellent guardian. He is a calm dog but readily springs into action when sensing intrusions on his property. In public (off duty) he is friendly with people, good with children and other dogs.

Wulf is protective of his home. He is alert to disturbances and will engage any stranger that comes to his area. He has high courage and hardness, and will bite very hard and full on a sleeve, bite suit (arms and legs) or civil. While he responds to threat with aggression on his own when guarding our property, Wulf is also trained to bite and release on command.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVQSSk_Sdqg

Wulf is fully obedience trained on and off leash, and reliably responds to the verbal commands heel, sit, down, stay, come, stand, and finish. As well as many other less formal commands used in everyday life. Because of his training and inherent stability he is very good in public, a dog you can take anywhere and not worry about him reacting aggressively at the wrong time. He’s tolerant of strangers and allows himself to be touched by children and adults. In this video we take Wulf for a walk along Fort Lauderdale beach as random people stop to pet him. While this is completely normal to expect from a pet dog, it’s very hard to find this kind of stability in a dog as strong in protection work as Wulf is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQ5qh3rL3_c

Wulf demonstrates amazing composure with other dogs. Often other dogs are intimidated by a rottweiler’s size, dark color, and confident bearing, and will react aggressively even though the rottweiler is completely neutral. In this video at a local dog park small dogs bark and snap at Wulf as he pays them no mind and retreats from the situation. We’ve even seen him take a bite to the face from a small dog and remain calm. By contrast if a large dominant dog exhibits dominant behavior towards him, Wulf immediately shows a strong willingness to engage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewIfkwlvO9o

• beautiful looking animal, confident and stable.

lol the guy at 6 seconds walking past doing who knows what with a stick in the air, bull terrier at about a minute, funny.

yep at 5.06 :-)

all that traffic gives me a head-ache.

dog vid is amazing, no way I could do that, the yapper would get it's neck snapped instantly.

• Thanks Pete.

That guy is probably filming himself with a camera at the end of the pole, they do that often nowadays.

I've seen a toy poodle freak out and latch on to Wulf's face, he just shook it off and kept sniffing him. Large dogs displaying aggressive behavior is different story, he turns on instantly eager to fight.

• Buyers Remorse is a bitch. Man, if I had known that I could of got such a great dog for that price! I really hope my pup turns out to be as good as her parents.