All in a day's work =)

• So, we were doing some manwork a couple days ago and as usual I was getting my decoying on =)

While working with a very intense female Mal, the leash snaped. I was wearing a hidden sleeve trying to reduce her suit fixation. Fortunately, the dog didnt get a good grip until she was on the sleeve already.

The dog hit me at the top of the shoulder and slide down to the elbow getting the real bite on the sleeve.

Accidents happen, equipement fails, dogs are unpredictable but I wouldnt change this life for anything =)

• Yep, nice love bite Sergio.
    She has gone in hard - judging by the bruising lol. :thumbsup2:

Talking of bruising, here is a pic taken last week, the result of a helper being bulldozed by my young bitch Bertha in the muzzle. His well honed beer belly helping to absorb the impact lol.

[/URL][/IMG]

Regards
    Gee

The post was edited 1 time, last by Gee ().

• He was advised to put padding up his T-shirt, however because this was Bertha's first muzzle session and she would be worked on the lead - he didn't see the need.

I accepted this gallant gesture, as it would add to the civil nature of the training session - and sure did.

Regards
    Gee

The post was edited 1 time, last by Gee ().