Looking for trainers/helpers in Ontario

• Hey,

Let me first say a big hello to everyone here! My name is Marcella and I and a few other people have formed a boerboel club within Ontario Canada and are seeking out the following; I am hoping to find some experienced trainers/helpers in the Ontario area that would be willing to come out on an informal basis to work a bunch of Boerboels once a month ( until members grow) of different ages and stages...
    Anyone have any ideas? I would love to hear them.
    Right now we have an association that provides venues for people who want to show, trial, and compete by hosting numerous events throughout the year for boerboel owners.. and are now wanting to expand our group to be able to provide more of a working venue on an informal basis.....
    Does anyone know of anybody within Ontario that has experience working with mastiffs or bullies?

thanks
    Marcella

• Roger Richards of Brooklyn Ontario is a very experienced protection dog training director/decoy http://www.dogsrrrus.ca/ I know he moved on to the security business so I'm not sure how many dogs he still takes on. Tell him you're from Dan in Florida. I know he worked with a few boerboels and other mastifs and bull breeds.

• Hello again,

I myself am located in Northern Ontario just north of Huntsville below Burk's Falls.
    Our CAVB group members are spread out all over Ontario from the very bottom to further north of us.
    Are you located in Ontario also? or know of some one who is by any chance?

• Hello again,

I myself am located in Northern Ontario just north of Huntsville below Burk's Falls.
    Our CAVB group members are spread out all over Ontario from the very bottom to further north of us.
    Are you located in Ontario also? or know of some one who is by any chance?

Yeah am located in Toronto, I got few buddies in the Hamilton area who might be interested as-well. PM me more info.

• I cant figure out how to PM lol

I am also looking for a decoy in the South Western Ontario area, I have a young dog (10 months) he has shown lots of promise and we have been with a SchH club since he was 3 months but I just want to change directions with him and would prefer to continue with an experience helper and some more PP type of work. Looking to train for a few hours maybe twice a month or so...

hes a bulldogge
    If anyone is interested let me know