A sporting APBT

• Just for the record, the work here is obedience not protection.

"Every dog, we are told, has his day, unless there are more dogs than days." B.M.

• Is real difficult to piss this particular dog, he´s an outgoing and playful dog. But he works with muzzle on like a charm. He´s very protectivo so is probably a good protector.

"Every dog, we are told, has his day, unless there are more dogs than days." B.M.

• He's working in prey in the videos. A decoy that knows what he's doing can make him come out seriously. If he's "protectivo" I'd love to see a vid where he demonstrates that.

• I will try to do that. Any suggestions?

• The situation and decoy should be set up in a way that would not put the dog in the familiar play/prey drive. It would have to be a new decoy/strange to the dog, behaving in a way that would normally arouse suspicion in a dog. The easiest way would be to approach the dog on his own territory, see at what point his defensive instincts kick in (in reaction to the decoy's behavior), then once aroused put reasonable pressure on the dog to see if it will back down. A bite is not necessary.

• Wow. I have done the exact same thing with my dogo, no way back he´s a friggin lion, I will tape it for you, is going to be fun.